1. After you’ve placed your portrait order, we’ll contact you via email to chat about the personalisation you require. You’ll send over the images of your building, or we can find an image of it online using Google. At this stage you can request details added or removed from the image. Things such as the removal of satellites on the roof, or adding flowers in the garden.
2. Michelle will create a digital layout of your building, so that you can see how it will fit on the painted page. This will be sent over via email for you to check and approve. You can request any changes at this stage and we’ll send over a revised layout. Once you’re happy with how things look, we move onto the final stage.
3. The portrait is painted by Michelle using gouache, a lovely opaque watercolour paint.
4. Your portrait is packaged in cellophane, with stiff backing board for extra protection, before being sent to you via tracked delivery.
5. You receive your painting and frame it for your wall, or gift it to a loved one.