*Due to order volumes, this portrait now has a lead time of 4-6 weeks*
This charming venue portrait will make a unique wedding or anniversary gift. Painted by hand in opaque watercolour, based on a photograph of the venue.
This wedding venue portrait is perfect for a first anniversary ‘paper’ gift or a special wedding gift for the newlyweds. It could be the marriage venue, reception venue or the honeymoon hotel.
The portrait is painted with opaque watercolour, in our unique illustrative style. Each portrait begins with a sketched outline on watercolour paper, then completed with a palette of vibrant, uplifting colours.
The painting can be landscape or portrait, depending on which best suits the image. As this is a hand painted portrait, we can change any details you’d like, such as removing cars or adding flowers or decorations. Just specify this via an Order Enquiry when sending over your photograph once you’ve placed your order. The painting is centred on a sheet of paper, with a narrow white border to allow for framing.
There is also the option of personalisation in hand lettering. The lettering is written in a position and colour which best suits the image.
The portrait is painted onto white, heavy weight watercolour paper. Once complete, the painting is trimmed and packaged in cellophane wrapper, with stiff white backing board for extra protection.
How it works
- Purchase the size you’d like item.
- Email Michelle at michelle(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)roxwellpress.co.uk attaching a high quality image of your building, plus any details you’d like adding or removing.
- Michelle will email you a photo of your building on the page size ordered for you to approve.
- Your portrait is painted and shipped to your home.
- Friends and family admire the portrait on your wall.
For more details visit our Order Process page.